We are always looking for highly skilled and trained individuals to add to our team!
If you are a Master Electrician, Journeyman Electrician, enthusiastic apprentice, office person or just have a great personality and looking for a change or a new career in our growing Dandelion Renewables, we would encourage you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to any qualified opportunity that comes our way!
- Manage and supervise electrical crew;
- Install electrical components of solar PV systems: roof-top, ground-mount, grid-tie and off-grid;
- Ensure the highest company standards and electrical code requirements are met;
- Mainain clean worksite and tools/materials well organized;
- Ensure projects are completed on time and on budget;
- Take pride and ownership in every task performed.
- Understanding how solar power systems operate is essential;
- Meticulous in installing electrical wires;
- Fast on tools, mobile and agile on roofs;
- Physically fit and able to lift solar panels;
- Be able to work 5-day shifts out of town;
- Clean driving history and ability to safely drive loaded flat-bed 16′ trailer is a must.